What are benefits of traditional Thai Yoga Massage?
"When I perform Thai yoga massage, I enter a meditative state, and feel as though everything is flowing. A 90-minute treatment passes very quickly and when it’s over, the client and myself feel relaxed yet energized.
The greatness of this therapy is all about giving and receiving. And that’s what to expect from a Thai yoga massage."
What are the therapeutic benefits of Thai Yoga Massage?
TYM treats ailments such as headache, knee pain, back, shoulder and neck pain, premenstrual tension and others. It is especially effective for numbness or loss of feeling in conditions such as Multiple Sclerosis, or after a stroke, and can help with pain relief during labour.
The treatment improves flexibility, relaxes, restores and energises.
PHYSICAL BENEFITS OF THAI YOGA MASSAGE:
- Help detoxification of the body and boost immune system
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
- Improve breathing
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Improves athletic performance
- Help arthritis and back pain
- Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
- Slows the aging process
MENTAL BENEFITS OF THAI YOGA MASSAGE:
- Improve your outlook towards life; builds an emotional balance
- Help with concentration and creativity/ Mind and body concentration
- Clear and calm your mind
- Help you gain mental clarity
- Reduce and relieve stress and anxiety
- Help people boost their inner energy levels
- Develop discipline and self-control
- Achieve better health, increases health and vitality
- Raise the energy level and stamina
- Build internal power (and creates a natural confidence)
THAI MASSAGE CAN BE PARTICULARLY HELPFUL IN RELIEVING:
- Whiplash pain
- Back pain and other conditions